Finding our Adirondack Summer Camp
Pok-O-MacCready Camps is located on a beautiful lake in New York’s Adirondack Mountains. Set on 300 private acres of wilderness with pristine waterfront, Pok-O-MacCready gives visitors the feeling of being in a rustic Adirondack summer camp, surrounded by natural beauty. Campers and visitors have access to not only our facilities and property, but also to 6 million acres of wilderness within the adjacent Adirondack Park.
If you have any questions related to our location, please contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
1391 Reber Road
Willsboro, NY 12996
(please note: some GPS units have difficulty locating this address. If you are driving to Camp, please be sure to use the driving directions listed below.)
Nearest Transportation Networks:
- The closest international airport is Montreal
- The closest domestic airports are Plattsburgh, NY and Burlington, VT
- The closest train stations are Westport, NY and Plattsburgh, NY
- The closest bus station is located in Plattsburgh, NY
Driving Directions to Pok-O-MacCready Camps:
The camp is conveniently located 8 miles from Interstate 87, with a 5 hour drive from NYC, 4 hour drive from Boston, and about two hours from either Montreal or Albany.
- Take exit 33 off I-87
- from I-87 SOUTH – turn LEFT at the end of ramp
- from I-87 NORTH – turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp
- Go straight through the stoplight
- Follow Route 22 South for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto Reber Rd just past the Pok-O-MacCready Camp Sign
- Follow Reber Rd for approximately 1 mile to the Camp Sign