Below you can click the links to download various forms and lists that are sent home before and during your child’s session at summer camp. Please contact us at 800-982-3538 with any questions, or if you would like a hard copy sent to you prior to the start of your child’s summer camp session.
All of these forms must be filled out PRIOR to your child arriving at Camp so that we can administer on-camp and/or off-camp health care to your child during the summer camp season!
- Camper Health Form
- Physician’s Form
- Emergency Card
- Meningitis Information Form
- Community Health Center Patient Forms
- Head Lice Awareness & Info Sheet
Top Summer Camp Information Sources!
Need help getting organized for summer camp? Click the links below to download
essential information about summer camp at Pok-O-MacCready!
- 2016 Summer Camp Final Bulletin (4-week session) – info for transportation details to/from camp.
- 2015 Summer Camp Final Bulletin (3-week session) – info for transportation details to/from camp.
- Directions to Elmsford Bus Location – map & directions for summer camp bus pick-up/drop-off
- Safety at Summer Camp – some helpful tips for your child to have a safe and healthy summer
- Packing for Summer Camp – what to bring (and NOT bring!) to summer camp this year
- Camper Information Sheet – fill out this sheet for transportation selection, spending account, etc.
- Parents’ Guide to Pok-O-MacCready – everything you need to know about summer camp at Pok-O
- Summer Camp Visiting Day Info
- Summer Camp Event Calendar 2016 – what’s happening this summer at camp!