Visiting Pok-O-MacCready Outdoor Education Center
Pok-O-MacCready Outdoor Education Center is conveniently located near Interstate 87 in the Adirondack Park of New York, about two hours from either Montreal or Albany. If you have any questions related to our location, please contact us, and we will be glad to assist you.
Driving Directions to PMOEC:
- Take exit 33 off I-87
- I-87 SOUTH – turn LEFT at the end of ramp
- I-87 NORTH – turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp
- Go straight through the stoplight
- Follow Route 22 South for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto Reber Rd just past the Pok-O-MacCready Camp Sign
- Follow Reber Rd for approximately 1 mile to the Outdoor Education Center Sign
A Note to Drivers:
Our parking lot has 2 driveways.
As you drive in, drive through the parking lot (not towards the field).