Spring Break Camp at PMOEC
Registration is now CLOSED for Spring Break Camp. Check back in January 2018 for Winter Break Camp.
-for kids 6-13 years old-
SPRING BREAK CAMP: Activities in our 4 Core Areas
- Natural Science
- Living History
- Wilderness Adventure
Camp hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Lunch will be provided daily, as well as an afternoon snack, and at least one hour of free-time. Each child is responsible for bringing his or her morning snack. *PMOEC Break Camp is open to children ages 6-13.
MONDAY: “Teambuilding Fun”
Play big group games on our field and work as a team to solve unique challenges with interesting props. Spend the afternoon balancing on cables and platforms on our Low Ropes Course. Then, work together through various obstacles on our Teams Course.
TUESDAY: “Climb and Hike”
Enjoy an active day of rock climbing at our indoor climbing gym, The Crux! Campers of all experience levels will have a blast climbing and bouldering together. Complete the day with a quick hike up a small local mountain with an amazing view!
WEDNESDAY: “Nature Exploration”
The Adirondacks are a magnificent place to explore! Learn all about the different wildlife found here, both in the forests and the ponds. After that, access your creative side by using natural resources to create unique and sustainable art in our ‘Art in Nature’ program.
THURSDAY: “Adirondack Excursion”
What better way to explore Adirondack Park than to hike in it all day long! Leave Pok-O in the morning and hike an Adirondack Mountain, playing fun games along the way, and eating the famous “summit sandwich”!
FRIDAY: “Big Game Day”
As camp comes to a close, there’s no better way to wrap up the week than with a day full of GAMES! Similar to the very popular Pok-Olympics from our Winter Break Camp, we’ll have an all-day blowout of fun and excitement! Put your game face on!
BREAK CAMP DETAILS
- AGES: PMOEC Break Camp is open to children ages 6-13.
- RATES: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm) $170/child or individual day price $38/day
- Optional transportation to and from the Exit 35 Mobil will be $30 for the week, or $10/day
- Morning meetup at Exit 35 is 7:45am
- Afternoon meetup at Exit 35 is 5:10pm
- A 5% service fee is added to all credit card transactions.
- Full payment and registration form required by 4/21/2016.
- Payment refundable up to 1 week prior to Camp.
- Full payment and registration form required by 4/5/2017 – No Registrations will be accepted after deadline!
Please mail form and check made payable to: Pok-O-MacCready Environmental Center Inc.
Attn: Spring Break Camp
P.O. Box 397, Willsboro, NY 12996 or fax to 518.963.4165
- If we are prohibited from providing the best possible experience, safety and care for your child based on a medical or behavioral concern, we reserve the right to withhold admission or dismiss that child. Please notify us of any such concerns at the outset of the enrollment process.